Okay...I'm really enjoying ESPN baseball!

Irrat8ed wrote:

> ...over MVP.

The hook is in the water, and Skye will be along any minute to bite.

-Z-

It's enjoyable if you're under age 18. If you're looking for realism in
sports games, you'll probably be waiting forever. This game is almost
comical online, with it's slow motion, ten home runs a game, press the
button as fast as you can, nonsense.

Seriously. I really like it this year. I hated it last year and stuck with
MVP.

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> ...over MVP.

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> ...over MVP.

......OK

Irrat8ed wrote:
> ...over MVP.

Yes, I really enjoy when my Left fielder gets credit for the opposing
teams save. Most games don't get that right...

In article <stKdnbQMQMJWl7DfRVn-hw@giganews.com>,
zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net says...

>Irrat8ed wrote:
>
>> ...over MVP.
>
>The hook is in the water, and Skye will be along any minute to bite.
>
>-Z-

Skye won't bite now. That is whats so great about Skye. Anybody can read him
like a book.

"Dan S" <dan@work.com> wrote in message
> Irrat8ed wrote:
>> ...over MVP.
>
> Yes, I really enjoy when my Left fielder gets credit for the opposing
> teams save. Most games don't get that right...

I don't think he was referring to realism. Just fun factor. (I hope because
there is no contest)

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "Dan S" <dan@work.com> wrote in message
>
>>Irrat8ed wrote:
>>
>>>...over MVP.
>>
>>Yes, I really enjoy when my Left fielder gets credit for the opposing
>>teams save. Most games don't get that right...
>>

> I don't think he was referring to realism. Just fun factor. (I hope because
> there is no contest)

Ah, I missed that in his two word post :)

Seriouslly MLB2K5 has some serious potential, but after the bug fest
that was CH2005 and now this. Kush is now on my wait and see list before
buying.

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:08:42 -0600, Dan S <dan@work.com> wrote:
>Yes, I really enjoy when my Left fielder gets credit for the opposing
>teams save. Most games don't get that right...

Lol, really? I haven't played it much yet... maybe I can get Manny
Ramirez to be the first 40/40 man in history (40 HR, 40 saves).