Is this psu goood for gaming ? and my specs?

Solution
There are several reasons buying that PSU would be an absolute waste of money

1. Reputation - The seller gives no information about the manufacturer of the PSU, so one could surmise that the OEM(Original Equipent Manufacturerer) of the PSU is not reputable enough to draw potential buyers. PSU's are often judged by their manufacturers and not their specifications, and rightfully so, because specifications do not always reflect the actual quality of the PSU.

2. Wattage - 620 Watts is overkill for your system, which, is basically ancient by today's standards -- no offense intended. I'd say with your specs, a QUALITY 450 watt PSU would meet the necessary prerequisites set by your components. So basically you are paying for unreliable...

bctande1

Honorable
Jun 17, 2012
There are several reasons buying that PSU would be an absolute waste of money

1. Reputation - The seller gives no information about the manufacturer of the PSU, so one could surmise that the OEM(Original Equipent Manufacturerer) of the PSU is not reputable enough to draw potential buyers. PSU's are often judged by their manufacturers and not their specifications, and rightfully so, because specifications do not always reflect the actual quality of the PSU.

2. Wattage - 620 Watts is overkill for your system, which, is basically ancient by today's standards -- no offense intended. I'd say with your specs, a QUALITY 450 watt PSU would meet the necessary prerequisites set by your components. So basically you are paying for unreliable power that you don't even necessary need.

3. Price - A good 650 WATT PSU these days will most likely run you about 80$. That facts that this PSU is 650 watts and used(which means a shorter life time), and has such a low price compared to good quality one of the same wattage, all leads to one conclusion: it is most likely low grade and low quality -- that's if it's not broken already.

Buy a PSU of lesser Watts an higher quality. PSU's are crucial to insurance of system stability and extension the system expandability, so it's important that you spend the money necessary to buy a good one.

Good Luck !

Solution