viewing thumbnails when replacing files

does anyone know where the setting is? I need to view
the thumbnail photos when I am overrighting a picture
file.
1 answer Last reply
More about viewing thumbnails replacing files

    "Nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    | does anyone know where the setting is? I need to view
    | the thumbnail photos when I am overrighting a picture
    | file.

    Do you mean...
    Windows Explorer
    View
    Thumbnails

    or do you really mean overWRITING a picture file whilst
    in the File "Save As..." dialog? If so, click on the
    "View Menu" button at the end of the toolbar of that
    dialog, then click Thumbnails.