viewing thumbnails when replacing files

October 6, 2004 7:01:27 PM

does anyone know where the setting is? I need to view
the thumbnail photos when I am overrighting a picture
file.
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 10:27:25 AM

"Nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| does anyone know where the setting is? I need to view
| the thumbnail photos when I am overrighting a picture
| file.

Do you mean...
Windows Explorer
View
Thumbnails

or do you really mean overWRITING a picture file whilst
in the File "Save As..." dialog? If so, click on the
"View Menu" button at the end of the toolbar of that
dialog, then click Thumbnails.
!