Sign in with
Your question

What i need to send a fax from pc?

Last response: in Networking
March 24, 2011 5:05:55 PM

Hi all.

I have a lapton with usb and ethernet port.
What i need to send a fax from it? (i'm using Windows 7)

If you can explain me what hardware and software i need it should be just great.

Thanks.

More about : send fax

March 24, 2011 11:58:41 PM

just signup for a fax service.
March 29, 2011 9:52:09 AM

Online fax service doesn't need any additional hardware. Just a computer and internet connection.

Or you can buy a fax modem and use it for sending fax from your computer. You need a phone line and depending on where you send the fax, it might be long distance from your end so you pay long distance fees.
Related resources
March 29, 2011 10:58:36 AM

What sort of printer do you have? Some all-in-one printer, scanner copiers have fax built in and it would save you buying a MODEM. Are you sure your laptop doesn't have a telephone connection as well as ethernet - perhaps a slightly smaller black socket next to the network port?
February 16, 2012 6:36:27 PM

Fax machine is the past already... just subscribe to an online service. I advice you this one http://www.****.com/ I'm using it and I'm really satisfied. Prices+quality+mobility... and no machine needed. Just you, your PC and Internet.
February 17, 2012 10:36:42 AM

If you have an All in One printer with fax service, that can be a solution as well....................
!