the click

What I am trying to do is get rid of the clicking noise
when I click on a Link in Internet Explorer.
Any help would be greatly aprreciated

IE user Going Crazy
1 answer Last reply
More about click

    Control Panel > Sounds and set "None" (from pull-down menu)
    to "Complete Navigation" and "Start Navigation", then click "apply".

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Jett" wrote:

    | What I am trying to do is get rid of the clicking noise
    | when I click on a Link in Internet Explorer.
    | Any help would be greatly aprreciated
    |
    | IE user Going Crazy

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP