Does anyone play Psi Ops, the mindgate conspericy.
I'm inside the temple right now and have to find a blue and a red object to
open a door, but finding the blue object is a bit of a problem.

Help anyone???

Greetz

Monnie wrote:
> Does anyone play Psi Ops, the mindgate conspericy.
> I'm inside the temple right now and have to find a blue and a red object to
> open a door, but finding the blue object is a bit of a problem.
>
> Help anyone???
>
> Greetz

I played that game a lot back when it came out...what you are talking
about sounds familar. check a faq at http://www.gamefaqs.com for the
game to help you out. Sounds like it is where you just came in from
outside up top on temple, if so it could be the one where the object is
in a vault in the floor area of outside area. Think you had to break it
open or something to get into it and get it out of there. Then again I
could be wrong since it has been awhile since I played it ;)

massivegrooves wrote:
> Monnie wrote:
> > Does anyone play Psi Ops, the mindgate conspericy.
> > I'm inside the temple right now and have to find a blue and a red
object to
> > open a door, but finding the blue object is a bit of a problem.
> >
> > Help anyone???
> >
> > Greetz
> >

> I played that game a lot back when it came out...what you are talking

> about sounds familar. check a faq at http://www.gamefaqs.com for the
> game to help you out. Sounds like it is where you just came in from
> outside up top on temple, if so it could be the one where the object
is
> in a vault in the floor area of outside area. Think you had to break
it
> open or something to get into it and get it out of there. Then again
> could be wrong since it has been awhile since I played it ;)

I'm finally playing the game now and I am pleasantly suprised. The use
of the TK ability is such a unique addition to the standard 3d person
shooter.

BTW, I wanted to ask you something as I assume you played the PS2
version of Psi-Ops. How did they handle the analog control of your TK
powers? On the Xbox version you use the left trigger to control the
height of whatever you pick up with your TK power. Meaning, pull the
trigger lightly, and the object/person only lifts up a bit. Pull the
trigger firmly, and the object/person lifts higher. How was this
handled on the PS2 controller?

www.gamefaqs.com

Robert P Holley wrote:
> massivegrooves wrote:
>
>>Monnie wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone play Psi Ops, the mindgate conspericy.
>>>I'm inside the temple right now and have to find a blue and a red
>>
> object to
>
>>>open a door, but finding the blue object is a bit of a problem.
>>>
>>>Help anyone???
>>>
>>>Greetz
>>>

>>I played that game a lot back when it came out...what you are talking
>

>>about sounds familar. check a faq at http://www.gamefaqs.com for the
>>game to help you out. Sounds like it is where you just came in from
>>outside up top on temple, if so it could be the one where the object
>
> is
>
>>in a vault in the floor area of outside area. Think you had to break
>
> it
>
>>open or something to get into it and get it out of there. Then again

>>could be wrong since it has been awhile since I played it ;)
>

> I'm finally playing the game now and I am pleasantly suprised. The use
> of the TK ability is such a unique addition to the standard 3d person
> shooter.
>
> BTW, I wanted to ask you something as I assume you played the PS2
> version of Psi-Ops. How did they handle the analog control of your TK
> powers? On the Xbox version you use the left trigger to control the
> height of whatever you pick up with your TK power. Meaning, pull the
> trigger lightly, and the object/person only lifts up a bit. Pull the
> trigger firmly, and the object/person lifts higher. How was this
> handled on the PS2 controller?

Yes I played the PS2 version, if I remember right it was pretty much the
same, using the shoulder buttons for that and the harder you pressed the
higher the object went or let off and it came down. I thought the
controls were quite good in this game. Especially to have as much going
on as you could at times. Like get on a object and TK it and surf on it
and be able to shoot people while riding it. Last I ever heard there is
another in the works, which would be great. I really loved Psi-Ops, was
something different and was really good in all aspects, one of those
games though I think some overlooked or dismissed and didn't give it a
go/chance which is a big mistake IMO. Only problem I had with it was
that it was a little on the short side, but with the style of game and
the abilities your character had it really begged to play it again and
try new ways of getting through levels/missions. Some of the mini-games
were also quite good and a lot of fun. If they make the next one longer
and add in some TRUE multi-player (not the lame thing they put in this
last one) the next one could be really great. Anyway, got off track
there...almost always seem to when talking about that game, one of the
better games had played in some time. Plus it came out at a good time
for me as I was a little bored with games and nothing
different/new/etc.. had been out lately and captured my attention.