Nokia 6230i question

Last response: in Technologies
August 22, 2005 5:23:29 AM

I'm in a process of buying a new mobile phone. I'm not quite informed about
the models in general, but that Nokia catched my eye. Question will be, is
there something else, which is more worth buying (of course, in the same
price class) than this Nokia? No matter the manafacturer.

big thanks in advance!

More about : nokia 6230i question

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 9:24:15 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.gsm - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <deb2d9$chg$1@ss405.t-com.hr> on Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:23:29 +0200, "Exy"
<exy1@net.hr> wrote:

>I'm in a process of buying a new mobile phone. I'm not quite informed about
>the models in general, but that Nokia catched my eye. Question will be, is
>there something else, which is more worth buying (of course, in the same
>price class) than this Nokia? No matter the manafacturer.

There will always be something else, which is more worth buying.