Quicklaunch icons wont stay afte restart

My quicklaunch setting has decided to turn itself off
after restarting the computer. Previously, I had
the "quicklaunch" checked on the toolbar options, but evey
time I reboot now it is unchecked. It has only started to
do this recently, quite possibly around the same time as I
installed SP2?

Anyone got any ideas

Cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about quicklaunch icons wont stay afte restart

    "Andrew" wrote:

    > My quicklaunch setting has decided to turn itself off
    > after restarting the computer. Previously, I had
    > the "quicklaunch" checked on the toolbar options, but evey
    > time I reboot now it is unchecked. It has only started to
    > do this recently, quite possibly around the same time as I
    > installed SP2?
    >
    > Anyone got any ideas
    >
    > Cheers

    Run the edit on line 30 left side.

    Taskbar repair tool

    Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar:
    http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    "Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    My quicklaunch setting has decided to turn itself off
    after restarting the computer. Previously, I had
    the "quicklaunch" checked on the toolbar options, but evey
    time I reboot now it is unchecked. It has only started to
    do this recently, quite possibly around the same time as I
    installed SP2?

    Anyone got any ideas

    Cheers

Configuration Customization Icons Windows XP