Quicklaunch icons wont stay afte restart

Andrew

My quicklaunch setting has decided to turn itself off
after restarting the computer. Previously, I had
the "quicklaunch" checked on the toolbar options, but evey
time I reboot now it is unchecked. It has only started to
do this recently, quite possibly around the same time as I
installed SP2?

Anyone got any ideas

Cheers

map

"Andrew" wrote:

> My quicklaunch setting has decided to turn itself off
> after restarting the computer. Previously, I had
> the "quicklaunch" checked on the toolbar options, but evey
> time I reboot now it is unchecked. It has only started to
> do this recently, quite possibly around the same time as I
> installed SP2?
>
> Anyone got any ideas
>
> Cheers

Run the edit on line 30 left side.

Taskbar repair tool

Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar:
http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k