Closed

car kit question

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.tech (More info?)

Hi there,

I have an LG 4600, and the Auto Answer menu has 2 settings: Off and Car Kit.
I assume the Car Kit setting means the phone answers automatically after 2
rings.

My question is how does the phone know it's connected to a Car Kit? That may
seem like a dumb question, but when I have my handsfree earpiece plugged
into the phone the Car Kit setting doesn't work. So obviously it must
somehow recognize the difference between a Car Kit and a handsfree earpiece.

I'd love to get this figured out, as with this phone you have to open the
flip to answer a call, even with the handsfree plugged in...

thanks in advance for your help,

TnT
1 answer Last reply
More about question