7. COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7
8. SAPPHIRE 100314-3L Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
9. Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
That's a lot better - I still would not buy a Sentey case - they're a tier 3 or tier 4 case manufacturer at best, I would switch out that PSU with the Corsair CX600, and I would maybe cut back on the HD and RAM to a 500GB and 8GB, and upgrade your GPU to a 560TI:
That's not all I'm doing. But gaming is one of the main things, and I got a great deal on it.
Put that money that you'd be spending on the HD and RAM into the GPU - storage is an after thought anymore. The PSU is the most important part on a system, bar none, the GPU is the second most important. You want to get the best GPU you can get for the money - that will ensure your system will last. RAM and storage are an after thought anymore. Get 8GB first, you can always add another set later if you feel you need more - don't skimp on the PSU or GPU, either - those are the most important parts of any build, I can't emphasize that enough.
The Sentey case was given to me as a birthday gift, So I kinda need to use it for a few months at least.. Lol
The PSU ( Blue Star ) was also given to me. Like with the case, I'll upgrade later.
I'm fine with a TB HDD its not much more than a 500 GB and I could use the space.
1. Black Sentey Black Box Series BX1-4237 v2.1 Mid Tower Case
2. Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
3. G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
4. Blue Star 650W 20+4-pin Blue LED Fan
5. ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard