FYI: MVP 2005 @ $25.00

Dan Sgambelluri wrote:
> it says 29.99 on the site
>

> "DNA" <susenets2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1110492682.842838.84360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > This week at CompUSA

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=318965&pfp=BROWSE

Hmmm.. maybe by the time you checked the deal had changed as I
definitely saw it for $25.00

Anyways, all is not lost .. ToysRUs is offering the same for *$19.99*
this week. I will be picking it up during lunch. (hopefully it is not a
web only deal) let me know if you see this one also as $29.99 :)

http://tinyurl.com/5m5ha

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00075GLVK/qid=1110816495/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_2/102-3515470-5769764?m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG&s=toys

DNA wrote:

> Anyways, all is not lost .. ToysRUs is offering the same for *$19.99*
> this week. I will be picking it up during lunch. (hopefully it is not
> web only deal) let me know if you see this one also as $29.99 :)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5m5ha

Just bought it for $20.xx (incl tax).

1. Go to ToysRUs.
2. Pick up the weekly deals flyer.
3. Drive to nearest circuit city.
4. Ask them to price match, they will even give a "10% of the
difference" discount.