How tO AVOID CPU DAMAGE?

Hello,
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE BEST PRACTISE OR HUMAN BEHAVIOUR TO AVOID CPU FROM DAMAGE, TQ
13 answers Last reply
More about avoid damage
  1. DON'T PUT YOUR HOMEWORK QUESTIONS OVER HERE, ANSWER THEM YOURSELF!
  2. Don't bang it with a hammer, and don't put it in ur mouth and chew:)
    Also some CPU's perform better if u stroke them gently on the back:)
  3. $hawn said:
    Also some CPU's perform better if u stroke them gently on the back:)

Wow, being nice and gentle really does go a long way, huh? :lol:
  4. DJDeCiBeL said:
    Wow, being nice and gentle really does go a long way, huh? :lol:

playing the violin also helps :lol:
  5. Don't tape it to a clay pigeon shout "pull" and squeeze off both barrels (unless it's an FX)

Do regularly remove it from the motherboard and take it to a place where it can meet some female CPU's for some sweet proccessing.

Don't let it smoke it may get addicted

Do occasionally rub it with high % alcohol
  6. Hi :)

Dont buy one... lol

All the best Brett :)
  7. Leave it in its retail packaging and dump it in your bank's safety box. Unless your bank's vault gets severely damaged, the CPU should be perfectly safe!

If you actually mean to use it, simply follow instructions provided by the CPU and motherboard manufacturers.
  8. InvalidError said:
    Leave it in its retail packaging and dump it in your bank's safety box. Unless your bank's vault gets severely damaged, the CPU should be perfectly safe!

If you actually mean to use it, simply follow instructions provided by the CPU and motherboard manufacturers.

Hi :)

Bank vault no good if Nuclear war....

All the best Brett :)
  9. the arrow on the cpu does not me this way up...it points to the first pin on the cpu slot. if you hear a crunch when closing the cpu latch you did something wrong.
  10. best send it in to space then
  11. CAPS KILL CPUZ!
  12. Brett928S2 said:
    Bank vault no good if Nuclear war....

I think this was covered under the "unless the vault gets severely damaged" clause... :p
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs