Blue Screens HyperTransport Crashing Help!!

Well, i tried to uninstall Norton 360 6.0, and it was frozen and i couldnt close it or end the process, so i restarted my computer, and since then(2 days ago), i have had 3 HyperTransport flood errors, and 3 different bluescreens. Right now i think it may be an issue with my RAM, but from what i have read it could be an issue with the video card or drivers. And really i want to get to the bottom of this, and get as much help as i can.

The first issue i want to fix is the hypertransport flood sync error. Have no idea what that is.

Second, i have had 3 bluescreens, and this is the first one, "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I have a screenshot of this one, but not the other two.

The 2nd bluescreen was "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". I do not have a screen for this.

The 3rd one went away too quickly for me to read.

All of this happens when i am gaming. If it means anything, the HyperTransport issues both happened when i was playing a game called Combat Arms. The bluescreens happened when i was playing Combat Arms, and 2 of 3 happened when i was playing Battlefield 3. When im on my desktop or doing something simple, my pc is fine. My cpu was OC when this happened, i removed the OC and my pc did do something weird but diddnt crash. I also loaded fail safe settings in my bios.

My Specs:
Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2
6GB DDR2 RAM 800MHz
RadeonHD 6950 1Gb
MSI 785GTM Motherboard
600w PSU

I can provide screens of speccy, cpu-z or whatever will help you guys. Thanks for reading and for any help!
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screens hypertransport crashing help
  1. sounds more RAM related than HT, try raising the ram voltage (go to 1.65 if its 1.5) if that dosent help raise the NB and HT voltages
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs