kenneth

Currently on the SOS level and I've got somewhat of a strategy for dealing
with the enemies. However, when I run low on health, I'm toast.

How can you get more health. By the time I'm low the VTOL is no longer
available as its been blown to bits.

"Kenneth" <Noname@domain.com> wrote in message
> Currently on the SOS level and I've got somewhat of a strategy for dealing
> with the enemies. However, when I run low on health, I'm toast.
>
> How can you get more health. By the time I'm low the VTOL is no longer
> available as its been blown to bits.

yeah, this game was maddening for me...very unbalanced gameplay meant I
breezed through the entire game except for a few parts that seemed to take
both skill and a good bit of luck to beat...the level you're stuck in was
the hardest part of the game for me...I eventually beat it by using the
guided rockets to eliminate the bridge, then flying the rockets into the
advancing mechs...if you start getting overrun, the best tactic I found was
to not inflict the deathblow on a mech until another mech was nearby, that
way, the second mech will get taken down in the first's explosion...after a
while, your shields will be getting depleted and you'll need to make a break
for the vtol, whether the transmission is already sent or not, and you can
fly around and fire on (basically distract) the incoming mechs long enough
to get the transmission sent and make it out of there...good luck.

kenneth

Got it, thanks!