saadwaqas1

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
Hello,
i have installed my sapphire hd 6450 graphic card .but used all methods to detect the actuall problem but cant find it all and all says no problem driver insatlled proper but my disply during the installation blink but didnt changed it si not in proper form smaller then the actaull size of the lcd my lcd is 22 hd 108p led lg.please help me in soritng this out i tried all options which i know..please help

powercroat783

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
You just the english language.

Explain this in more detail, what specifically is the problem, I am getting from this the resolution is too low?

trying checking in the control panel or in ATI catalyst and see if the you can change the resolution there. Also, try just restarting the computer.

DM186

Splendid
You need to go into the Catalyst and change the resolution to fit the monitor. Your card could support a higher resolution than your monitor or your monitor is less than 1920 x 1080. In any case you have to adjust it. Good luck to ya

saadwaqas1

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
thanks for reply pleas guide me .............more how do this throught catalyst control center...where i have to go if i see the resolution in windows it says 1920*1080 recommended...all fine how i can change it from graphic card software i can see there are so many options.i tryied chaing pixels but not effective.....please help in it.many thanks

powercroat783

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
I have nvidia myself so I cannot be too exact, however you should go to the start menu, and look all problems. There should be a folder there for ATI related things, go to it and look for Catalyst Control Center, there should be a place to change the resolution. Also, you can type Catalyst Control Center into the search bar...

DM186

Splendid

On your desk top right click anywhere on it then if you see catalyst left click on that serch for resolution then find the resolution 1920 x 1080 and make sure that is checked then look some where to save settings. Then see if you screen resolution problem is fixed. If not let us know.

saadwaqas1

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
thanks for replying....one of my friend he makes computer .and he is good in computer field..i checked my pc all.he said all and all is fine no problem with graphic card.it is showing 1920*1080........windows say's same...but the only problem is there is no option in your lsc which is lg m2380d.........has no auto config option.....but later on i checked on remote control there is auto config.but when i pressed it it says function is not avilable.windos size he fixed but couldnt the colours sharepness shadoww alll that.he said to me we have to do manually.but am not happy on it becaue it is good functioned expensive monitot tv

DM186

Splendid
Ya sorry to hear that. When it comes to TV's I am lost and haven't any answers to help you fix that problem. I do wish you the best of luck on your new problem.

loneninja

Distinguished
Are you connected to the TV using HDMI? It sounds like an overscan/underscan issue. Catalyst Control Center has changed and became AMD Vision Control Center(I think thats the new name) Layout probably isn't the same, and I'm not on a windows PC to tell you exactly where, but you need to find scaling options and adjust for overscan/underscan to fit your tv. This link may be helpful, it's the old way of doing it.
http://techhelpbot.com/content/how-change-options-ati-radeons-overscan-or-underscan