Fable 1.5 content

What's the likelihood that this will be available as downloadable
content.
6 answers Last reply
More about fable content

    "Nutty Professor" <war7eagle_99@earthlink.com> wrote in message
    > What's the likelihood that this will be available as downloadable
    > content.

    Zero. Fable doesn't support downloadable content.

    I doubt there will be 1.5 now. They probably will just make a part 2.

    "Nutty Professor" <war7eagle_99@earthlink.com> wrote in message
    > What's the likelihood that this will be available as downloadable
    > content.

    Well they are releasing Fable for PC now and it contains extra missions,
    weapons, armor, etc. Its not really Fable 1.5 but its close. I doubt you'll
    see any of this stuff on the Xbox, espeically since I don't think they can
    provide any downloadable content for the game unless that feature was built
    in to the original game (whihc its not in Fable)

    "sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I doubt there will be 1.5 now. They probably will just make a part 2.
    >

    > "Nutty Professor" <war7eagle_99@earthlink.com> wrote in message
    >> What's the likelihood that this will be available as downloadable
    >> content.

    They could do a Fable: Game of the Year edition like they did with
    Morrowind, but outside of that I think we're out of luck, unless you
    want the PC version.

    "Neil Bolt" <nbolt@nospam.nl.rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Well they are releasing Fable for PC now and it contains extra missions,
    > weapons, armor, etc. Its not really Fable 1.5 but its close. I doubt
    you'll
    > see any of this stuff on the Xbox, espeically since I don't think they can
    > provide any downloadable content for the game unless that feature was
    built
    > in to the original game (whihc its not in Fable)

    Is there any news that they expanded the main storyline?, I'd love to play
    the finished / non-broken game one day.

    >What's the likelihood that this will be available as downloadable
    >content.

    Can't imagine they would call Fable enough of a success to warrant any
    firther development.

    But then, there's always the Molyneau ego....

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games