Changing View to List and make it stay that way

October 7, 2004 7:44:55 PM

I prefer to look at a list of documents if I go to
Explore then 3 1/2 Floppy (or any other place). I can
change the View to List but I have to do it each time I
open something. Is there a way to make it stay in the
List form?

Dot Rambin
October 7, 2004 11:41:43 PM

Never mind. I finally figured it out. Sorry to take
up space.
Dot

!