Changing View to List and make it stay that way

I prefer to look at a list of documents if I go to
Explore then 3 1/2 Floppy (or any other place). I can
change the View to List but I have to do it each time I
open something. Is there a way to make it stay in the
List form?

Dot Rambin
1 answer Last reply
More about changing view list make stay

    Never mind. I finally figured it out. Sorry to take
    up space.
    Dot

Configuration Floppy Disk Microsoft Customization Windows XP