Office XP

I have professional xp installed on my computer at home
but I want to install Office xp. Will I have to reformat
my harddrive to uninstall professional before I install
Office XP?
1 answer Last reply
More about office

    Windows XP Professional is an "operating system".
    Office XP is a software application that you install
    in the operating system. You need Windows XP
    in order to install Office XP. So to answer your
    question, do not uninstall Windows XP. Install
    Office XP like every other piece of software you
    have already installed.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Karen" wrote:

    | I have professional xp installed on my computer at home
    | but I want to install Office xp. Will I have to reformat
    | my harddrive to uninstall professional before I install
    | Office XP?

Configuration Office Customization Windows XP