Office XP

October 7, 2004 7:48:57 PM

I have professional xp installed on my computer at home
but I want to install Office xp. Will I have to reformat
my harddrive to uninstall professional before I install
Office XP?

More about : office

Anonymous
October 7, 2004 9:57:36 PM

Windows XP Professional is an "operating system".
Office XP is a software application that you install
in the operating system. You need Windows XP
in order to install Office XP. So to answer your
question, do not uninstall Windows XP. Install
Office XP like every other piece of software you
have already installed.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP