Canon EOS 55-200 Lens

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 6, 2005 1:06:16 PM

Just want to know if anyone out there has any comments on the above lense. I
am considering buying one to compliment my 17-55 that came with my EOS 350D

Thanks
Gav

More about : canon eos 200 lens

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 1:59:53 PM

I used one for a short time (about two months) and found it to be a good
lens, when stopped down a little. Build quality is strictly consumer
plastic, but optically is isn't as bad as you may read. For me, it was a
nice light travel zoom. Optically, I'd give it a 7/10 overall but
mechanically I'd rate it 4/10. But for the price it's a very good value.

!