DCX8 is out

www.dcxtended.com

You'll need the DCX8 client and 8.1 client patch.

Been testing it offline a little, and it's pretty good... not perfect. Some
weapons are overpowered, but it does have balance... more so than DCF.

There are loads of new vehicles, British tanks and planes, land rovers,
Helicopters.. and new ships and subs.

"Heckler ²°°³" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> www.dcxtended.com
>
> You'll need the DCX8 client and 8.1 client patch.
>
> Been testing it offline a little, and it's pretty good... not perfect.
> Some weapons are overpowered, but it does have balance... more so than
> DCF.
>
> There are loads of new vehicles, British tanks and planes, land rovers,
> Helicopters.. and new ships and subs.

I'm still trying to get the hang of flying the helos in the regular DCF!
Don't throw more stuff at me! :)

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA: SH servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 67.18.175.230!
16 Player Modern Warfare TC: 67.18.175.229!

"GrössKopf FLOT Admin" <admin AT flotserver DOT net> wrote in message
> "Heckler ²°°³" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> www.dcxtended.com
>>
>> You'll need the DCX8 client and 8.1 client patch.
>>
>> Been testing it offline a little, and it's pretty good... not perfect.
>> Some weapons are overpowered, but it does have balance... more so than
>> DCF.
>>
>> There are loads of new vehicles, British tanks and planes, land rovers,
>> Helicopters.. and new ships and subs.
>
> I'm still trying to get the hang of flying the helos in the regular DCF!
> Don't throw more stuff at me! :)

Try flying the lynx then, it's a breeze. :)

"<Griff>" <vintagefiftyone@aol.com> wrote in news:1103574030.934069.284530
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

>> Been testing it offline a little,
>
> How do you do that, I tried to run BF1918 and all I got was the
> "regular" BF1942...?

Select "Custom Game" in BF1942. Select the game you want from the list of
mods and chose "Activate Game"

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

E0 wrote:
> "<Griff>" <vintagefiftyone@aol.com> wrote in
> @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> Been testing it offline a little,
> >
> > How do you do that, I tried to run BF1918 and all I got was the
> > "regular" BF1942...?
> >

> Select "Custom Game" in BF1942. Select the game you want from the
list of
> mods and chose "Activate Game"

I did that, also with 1918, and keep getting bounced back to the
"Custom Game"
page...

Malcolm

<Griff> wrote:
> E0 wrote:
>
>>"<Griff>" <vintagefiftyone@aol.com> wrote in

>>@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

>>>How do you do that, I tried to run BF1918 and all I got was the
>>>"regular" BF1942...?
>>>

>>Select "Custom Game" in BF1942. Select the game you want from the
>
> list of
>
>>mods and chose "Activate Game"
>

> I did that, also with 1918, and keep getting bounced back to the
> "Custom Game"
> page...

check the BF1918 folder is located in your BF1942/mods folder
regards malcolm

F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\ActionBF
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\Aftermath
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\Battlegroup42
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\bf1918
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\bf1942
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\CivilWarMod
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\DC_8b
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\DC_Bot_raping_mod
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\DC_Extended
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\DC_Final
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\DC_Final_EOD
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\DC_Realism
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\DCME
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\Desertcombat
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\EOD
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\FH
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\FinnWars
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\GCMOD
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\HydroRacers
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\interstate
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\NextThreat
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\Pirates
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\sengoku
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\SH-COOP
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\silentheroes
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\Stargate_BFM
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\Stunts
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\TacticalWar
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\tgw
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\WhoDaresWins
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\XWWII
F:\GAMES\BF1942\Mods\zquake

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:56:09 -0000, "Heckler ²°°³" <spam@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>www.dcxtended.com
>
>You'll need the DCX8 client and 8.1 client patch.
>
>Been testing it offline a little, and it's pretty good... not perfect. Some
>weapons are overpowered, but it does have balance... more so than DCF.
>
>There are loads of new vehicles, British tanks and planes, land rovers,
>Helicopters.. and new ships and subs.

The Guadalcanal map is this version is buggy and crashes my game back
to desktop!

Other than that it's great!

Moondog

"Moondog" <Someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> The Guadalcanal map is this version is buggy and crashes my game back
> to desktop!
>
> Other than that it's great!
>
> Moondog

I really like the British weapons and vehicles. Gives a new look to the
game. But the map load times are really absurd. I know my computer is a bit
on the obsolete side and that will change in a couple of weeks (getting a
P3.4 with 1GB of RAM) but these were ridiculous.