removing program name from taskbar buttons

The buttons are so small, by the time the name of the program has been
written, there is no room left for the name. Does anyone know how I
can remove the program title from the taksbar buttons?

ex.

"Textpad - fooboo.txt" to "fooboo.txt"

Thanks

Paul
2 answers Last reply
More about removing program taskbar buttons

    "paul13" <googlegroups@paul13.com> wrote
    | The buttons are so small, by the time the name of the program has been
    | written, there is no room left for the name. Does anyone know how I
    | can remove the program title from the taksbar buttons?
    | ex.
    | "Textpad - fooboo.txt" to "fooboo.txt"

    When you hover the mouse over the taskbar button, do you see a tooltip
    which shows the complete string?
  2. how can i put the name back of my programs in the taskbar? i hope you can help me thanks ..

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP