removing program name from taskbar buttons

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Taskbar
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
October 7, 2004 7:53:30 PM

The buttons are so small, by the time the name of the program has been
written, there is no room left for the name. Does anyone know how I
can remove the program title from the taksbar buttons?

ex.

"Textpad - fooboo.txt" to "fooboo.txt"

Thanks

Paul

More about : removing program taskbar buttons

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 10:59:05 AM

"paul13" <googlegroups@paul13.com> wrote
| The buttons are so small, by the time the name of the program has been
| written, there is no room left for the name. Does anyone know how I
| can remove the program title from the taksbar buttons?
| ex.
| "Textpad - fooboo.txt" to "fooboo.txt"

When you hover the mouse over the taskbar button, do you see a tooltip
which shows the complete string?
Anonymous
September 25, 2009 11:22:36 PM

how can i put the name back of my programs in the taskbar? i hope you can help me thanks ..
!