Is this a good PSU for this setup?

Chaz21

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012

If your asking is 750 watts enough the answer is yes- plenty.
Without knowing the exact model/make of your PSU no one can tell you if the quality will match the quality of your other components (which are pretty good by the way).
I'd probably go with a Z68 board myself though. Like this maybe:
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0378094
And for the money I'd surely buy my CPU from here:
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354589
:)
Hope this helps.

MrFlyingbananas

Honorable
Mar 11, 2012

I will get the brand and stuff in about 14 or so hours.
If it helps any I got it a month ago

-snip- Thanks! You just saved me 50 bucks with that CPU! Now I can get that SSD Drive I wanted :D
Also I am going to attempt to try and overclock The CPU, and I got the more expensive board with the OC stuff to help me.

Sure thing,

One word of caution with microcenter vs tigerdirect and newegg. My experience with them, they hit you up with sales tax and shipping, which makes it cost no less than tigerdirect, and tigerdirect got my parts to my door a lot faster than microcenter. Tigerdirect and newegg generally offer free shipping and don't hit you with sales tax, but it depends on your state. Something to check before punching in your credit card number.

As far as their shipping time, I work in logistics, I know the tricks distribution centers play to get cheaper rates, Microcenter pushes it big time, at least in my ordering experience.

Chaz21

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012

You may be right on that, I don't know since I live less than 20 mins from one of their stores. I've never had anything shipped. I do know that on alot of stuff their prices are hard to beat. Yes I know I'm lucky, especially when I get the occasional faulty/DOA item (and we all get them no matter where we buy them) and lose like an hour in turn-around time versus days with shipping! :)

Yea, I ended up cancelling my online order (I ordered my RAM from them), there is a MicroCenter in my state, its about a 3 hour drive. I decided to drive down and get them instead after the insane "processing shipment" time (which means they're waiting to ship it towards the end of the week for Ground shipping delivery for a following Monday/Tuesday). I had never been to a MicroCenter before, I was in awe, it was like I died and went to Geek heaven.

Chaz21

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012

I know what you mean. My wife hates it when I go there (that's how you can tell it's a good place) :)