Hacking IE for Tabbed Browsing

Is there a way to hack IE to have tabbed browsing such as Netscape offers?

More about hacking tabbed browsing

    "slownut" <NYOB@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | Is there a way to hack IE to have tabbed browsing such as Netscape offers?
    |
    | --

    AFAIK there is not.

    There are however several browser "add-ons" that will give you a tabbed
    browser capability. I've been using Slimbrowser for some time. It adds a
    number of useful functionalities including tabbed browsing and is very
    stable.

    http://www.flashpeak.com/sbrowser/

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

Configuration Internet Explorer Hacking Microsoft Customization Netscape Windows XP