Some clearence needed

mrshark9322

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
first i like to know what do the memory like (1gb or 2gb) on gpus are important or bits are more important

and secondly which is better amongest these brands inno 3d vs evga vs xfx

if any other brand you like please do add it and leave a reason for why

thank you :)

From those brands EVGA and XFX are almost equals. If you are playing on high resolution more than 1920X 1080 the memory is important , the bigger the better.
Also other good brands are Asus, Gigabyte,Msi.
If you made refernce to 6950 you will see in benchmarks ,the difference between 1gb and 2gb memory is 2-3fps. The difference is a little bigger on high resolutions.
Here is a benchmark 1gb vs. 2gb. : http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/293?vs=331

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
You don't sound like you speak English fluently, what area of the world are you in? I ask because XFX has HORRIBLE service outside of North/South America. If you are from the other side of the ocean, don't even consider XFX, because if you have issues, look forward to very long waits for service.

To answer your question so long as they have the same amount of memory, there will be next to no difference between them.

mrshark9322

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
sorry about the UN-inteligent typing i was sorta side tracked at that moment

i dont mind the customer service actually i m just looking for a reliable brand which doesn't cause problem over a long period of time

most people i heard saying Sapphire cards are more reliable then His

same goes for nvidia most people say that Evga is better then xfx and inno3d

thats why i am asking i only have the reliability issue and trying to find out which of these brand is more consistent and have lesser problem

thanks you for yer time read through it :)

will be waiting more replies