$550(ish) build, check please.

Hello, this is my build including OS, Monitor, CPU, PSU, GPU, HDD, DVD BURNER, NOT including keyboard and mouse.

I Took out the OS because I'm using a different site for that and of course the Monitor

is not in there too I gave links to both the OS and Monitor URLS.

sell me it for $68.99 Case and everything is refurbished CD IS NOT. What do you think of it? Thanks.

http://www.softwaresupplygroup.com/microsoft-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-oem-branded.html

^ All my components EXCLUDING MONITOR AND OS.

PROBLEM: I can't find a Monitor for $90, that is 1600 x 900 ;( Do you guys know of one? (That'll stay for some time)
14 answers Last reply
More about build check please
  1. Newegg sells a refurbished one that exceeds the specs you asked for. It does cost $10 more than you specified but it has free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236236
  2. Okay. I'm totally lost here! Anybody else? :o
  3. i think you have posted the wrong link...
  4. The only thing I understood about the original post is that he'd like to find a monitor for $90. I suggested one for $101 (seems close enough.)

Other than that, I got my compass out to make sure I don't lose track of due north. ;)
  5. what are you talking about?
  6. I apologize, I deleted the post, here are the specifications.
    CPU: G620
    GPU: Radeon 6770
    PSU: ANTEC 450W Power Supply
    HDD: Western Digital 250GB 5400 RPM
    Case: Coolermaster Haf 912
    LG DVD burner.
    Acer 18.5" Monitor 1600 x 900
    OS: Windows 7 Home Premium $68.99 refurbished case & stickers NON Refurbished CD
    Total price = $606 - $30 rebates ~~$570 -- The HDD is a bit low, It's okay I don't download a million stuff a day. :lol:

P.S. Sorry for no links, I'm at school, I'm in a rush!
  7. shell shocke said:
    I apologize, I deleted the post, here are the specifications.
    CPU: G620
    GPU: Radeon 6770
    PSU: ANTEC 450W Power Supply
    HDD: Western Digital 250GB 5400 RPM
    Case: Coolermaster Haf 912
    LG DVD burner.
    Acer 18.5" Monitor 1600 x 900
    OS: Windows 7 Home Premium $68.99 refurbished case & stickers NON Refurbished CD
    Total price = $606 - $30 rebates ~~$570 -- The HDD is a bit low, It's okay I don't download a million stuff a day. :lol:

P.S. Sorry for no links, I'm at school, I'm in a rush!

What motherboard?
  8. Oh sorry, a ASrock LGA 1155 socket Mainboard $49.99
  9. shell shocke said:
    Oh sorry, a ASrock LGA 1155 socket Mainboard $49.99

So you already bought these parts?
    Anyway here's my monitor entry for your build:
    http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354438
    Hope this helps. :)
  10. Chaz21 said:
    So you already bought these parts?
    Anyway here's my monitor entry for your build:
    http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354438
    Hope this helps. :)

What was wrong with the parts, and thanks for the choice of monitor.
  11. shell shocke said:
    What was wrong with the parts, and thanks for the choice of monitor.

Nothing is "wrong" with your choices. Normally though "you" start with a budgeted amount and a goal for what the system will be used for (gaming, surfing, school work, htpc, etc.). Then people on this site will offer their best "guesstimate" on what, in their opinion, should be bought to best achieve that goal while staying within the budget (mostly). If all you wanted was a recommendation for a monitor that's cool too! I just misunderstood initially - sorry. :(
  12. Will, honestly, I've been working on this pacific build changing it and everything for some time. I wanted intel so I'm pretty sure the price would be the same no matter what you'd changed... but yeah thanks again. And this build is for gaming (league of legends) and other things...
  13. shell shocke said:
    Will, honestly, I've been working on this pacific build changing it and everything for some time. I wanted intel so I'm pretty sure the price would be the same no matter what you'd changed... but yeah thanks again. And this build is for gaming (league of legends) and other things...

Glad you went with intel. The Sandy Bridge offers the best upgrade path available today (which is why I went that route myself). Good luck with your build. :)
  14. Thanks, I plan to upgrade to Ivy bridge a little after it's released just to see some benchmarks and reviews of it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Monitors Build Systems Product