Software to warp an image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi

On occasion I need to take my image, and warp it into a 'bow tie' sort
of shape. I can do it by using displacement maps, but it takes a long
time and the results are hard to control.

Is there any (free) software to do this?

TIA

DB

ceebee

digiboy@mailinator.com wrote in rec.photo.digital:

> Hi
>
> On occasion I need to take my image, and warp it into a 'bow
> tie' sort of shape. I can do it by using displacement maps, but
> it takes a long time and the results are hard to control.
>
> Is there any (free) software to do this?

Maybe freeware program The Gimp caters you with its filters

--
CeeBee

***The cookie has spoken***