Moving windows out of the way

Due to limited vision, I have to have the dpi up to 150%
This introduces MANY new prob;ems...

When (for example) I click on *Options* on the Google toolbar, I cannot move
that window around because I canot get to its Title Bar to get hold of it!

Is there a way that i can get hold of it _anywhere?
2 answers Last reply
More about moving windows

    "zulu" <nothere@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    | Due to limited vision, I have to have the dpi up to 150%
    | This introduces MANY new prob;ems...
    |
    | When (for example) I click on *Options* on the Google toolbar, I cannot
    move
    | that window around because I canot get to its Title Bar to get hold of it!
    |
    | Is there a way that i can get hold of it _anywhere?

    First, make sure the window you want to move is in the foreground. Then
    press Alt-Spacebar to make the Control menu active, let up on both the Alt
    key and the Spacebar, press M for "Move", then press one of the arrow keys
    repeatedly until the window moves where you want it to go. When it's where
    you want it, press the Enter key.

    Here is a list of other keyboard shortcuts.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301583

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    You are a star of the highest magnitude :-)
    Your post is now copied to my *Keep* folder!

    If only I had know that trick before I had to ask...

    Thanks

    "HillBillyBuddhist" <hillbillybuddhist@shoescolumbus.rr.com> wrote in
    message news:O1qnGdTrEHA.1152@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...