ugly little window

As I cruise majestically about the windows programs,
occasionaly a little window with 12 little icans pops up
and screws up whatever I'm doing. I can't find a way to
permanently deactivate this thing. If you know how,
please reply to ehaskins@bak.rr.com
1 answer Last reply
More about ugly window

    Hi

    Any writing on the window that may identify it?

    Have you virus checked your system with the latest definitions for your Anti
    Virus program?

    Also please try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your
    system:

    Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
    CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloads/cwshredder.zip