beginning fast

Hi!
Could you help me, please? I would like that my computer began fast and
doesn't have many programs when is starting, so when my computer start to
work will not take a lot of time.
3 answers Last reply
More about beginning fast

    the computer doesn't have a virus. I would like that when I turn on my
    computer only start three or four programs like office for example.

    "Pilar" wrote:

    > Hi!
    > Could you help me, please? I would like that my computer began fast and
    > doesn't have many programs when is starting, so when my computer start to
    > work will not take a lot of time.

    Start here:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Pilar" <Pilar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > Could you help me, please? I would like that my computer began fast
    > and
    > doesn't have many programs when is starting, so when my computer
    > start to
    > work will not take a lot of time.

    You should follow all steps on that list, but step 12 will help with
    the start-up programs.

    --

    > the computer doesn't have a virus. I would like that when I turn on
    > my
    > computer only start three or four programs like office for example.

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP