Open *.ram files by Media player

Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

No. You'll need to download RealPlayer.

Download the latest free version of RealPlayer:
http://www.real.com/realplayer.html?pp=player&type=dlrhap_bb&src=092804rpchoice_1_3_2_1_8_1

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"A-Design" wrote:

| Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

Thank you.

> No. You'll need to download RealPlayer.
>
> Download the latest free version of RealPlayer:

http://www.real.com/realplayer.html?pp=player&type=dlrhap_bb&src=092804rpcho
ice_1_3_2_1_8_1

> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

----

> "A-Design" wrote:
>
> | Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

zulu

The last time (and the time before) I installed that accursed software, it
trashed my computer...

Is the current version OK?

> No. You'll need to download RealPlayer.
>
> Download the latest free version of RealPlayer:
> http://www.real.com/realplayer.html?pp=player&type=dlrhap_bb&src=092804rpchoice_1_3_2_1_8_1
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "A-Design" wrote:
>
> | Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

RealPlayer runs just fine with Windows XP!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"zulu" wrote:

| The last time (and the time before) I installed that accursed software, it
| trashed my computer...
|
| Is the current version OK?

zulu

<fx> crosses fingers
:)

"A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote
| Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

http://www.free-codecs.com/
RealAlt 1.24