Open *.ram files by Media player

Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,
6 answers Last reply
More about open files media player

    No. You'll need to download RealPlayer.

    Download the latest free version of RealPlayer:
    http://www.real.com/realplayer.html?pp=player&type=dlrhap_bb&src=092804rpchoice_1_3_2_1_8_1

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "A-Design" wrote:

    | Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

    Thank you.

    > No. You'll need to download RealPlayer.
    >
    > Download the latest free version of RealPlayer:

    http://www.real.com/realplayer.html?pp=player&type=dlrhap_bb&src=092804rpcho
    ice_1_3_2_1_8_1

    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    ----

    > "A-Design" wrote:
    >
    > | Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

    The last time (and the time before) I installed that accursed software, it
    trashed my computer...

    Is the current version OK?

    > No. You'll need to download RealPlayer.
    >
    > Download the latest free version of RealPlayer:
    > http://www.real.com/realplayer.html?pp=player&type=dlrhap_bb&src=092804rpchoice_1_3_2_1_8_1
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "A-Design" wrote:
    >
    > | Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

    RealPlayer runs just fine with Windows XP!

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "zulu" wrote:

    | The last time (and the time before) I installed that accursed software, it
    | trashed my computer...
    |
    | Is the current version OK?

    <fx> crosses fingers
    :-)

    "A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote
    | Is there any way to open *.RAM files by MS Media Player ?Thanks,

    http://www.free-codecs.com/
    RealAlt 1.24

Configuration RAM Microsoft Customization Media Player Windows XP