Uploading photos back into the camera

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 6, 2005 6:12:31 PM

I have a Canon Power Shot S410. I would like to load some of the photos
that I downloaded into the computer back into the camera so that I can show
them on a large screen TV. I have done that with my Sony but have been
unsuccessful with the Canon. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 6:22:05 PM

NEMIND!! I finally found the way! Thanks anyway.

"Ed Mullikin" <edmull2@cox.net> wrote in message
>I have a Canon Power Shot S410. I would like to load some of the photos
>that I downloaded into the computer back into the camera so that I can show
>them on a large screen TV. I have done that with my Sony but have been
>unsuccessful with the Canon. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 10:31:06 PM

> I have a Canon Power Shot S410. I would like to load some of the photos
> that I downloaded into the computer back into the camera so that I can
show
> them on a large screen TV. I have done that with my Sony but have been
> unsuccessful with the Canon. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Perhaps you can load your Canon images into your Sony - if all else fails.

--
Mark

Photos, Ideas & Opinions
http://www.marklauter.com
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 11:17:49 PM

Ed Mullikin wrote:
> I have a Canon Power Shot S410. I would like to load some of the
> photos that I downloaded into the computer back into the camera so
> that I can show them on a large screen TV. I have done that with my
> Sony but have been unsuccessful with the Canon. I'd appreciate any
> suggestions. Thanks.

My TVwriter program allows you to format images for in-camera display.
There's a free demo version here:

http://www.satsignal.net/ => Image utilities, TVwriter

It works with the Canon S410.

Cheers,