blakecarter

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
oh no problem man. just trying to get the info out there. yea i was just as surprised to see it sold out. im sure many more will sell out. im hoping when the rest come out the higher end 6000 series will drop so i can get one of those :eek:

DM186

Splendid

Ya me to but I will be waiting for the Kepler then the 5xx series will come down.

blakecarter

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
yall think it will be march until 6xxx and 5xxx drop in price? id think since a newer series came out the price would drop. but i guess they would wait until the competion to come out with something before losing money....

DM186

Splendid

I would think right now that to lower there prices now would cause them more money. Reason I think this is because. Only a few were made and they will sell very quickly. They have to keep up the price so when the second wave of 7xxx series comes. They want you to buy them and If you aready have the older card then you won't buy.

But if they keep up the prices then you will hold off to get the newer ones. I am thinking that even when the Kepler come's out it might follow AMD. They want you to buy their new product. That way they make more money. I would guess it will be about a year before we can see any price decrease in the 6xxx and 5xx series.

This is just my opinion and I would love to be wrong. Because I want two of the GTX 560 ti's with the 448 cores. That would be perfect for my rig and the type of gaming I love to do.

yeah Ive had worlds of problems with midrange crossfire but very minimal problems (usually) with AMD single cards just not a fan of mid CFX... mind you I own a gtx 560ti and love it!

DM186

Splendid
Man are you guys seeing this how fast these cards are going. All of them on newegg are all gone. Like DelroyMonjo said before can't wait to see the forums. I can't wait to see the benchmarks to see how they are preforming.