move recycle bin to system tray.

October 8, 2004 11:34:38 PM

Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray. I have
shortcut on a toolbar on the taskbar, but was wondering if it is possible to
get it into the system tray? I'd like that feature.

Ahmayzen
October 9, 2004 5:39:13 PM

Why not select the Desktop as a toolbar on your system tray? Then you will
all the shortcuts from your desktop on the system tray, including the
recycle bin.
"Ahmayzen" <ahhmayzen@anahhmayzen.place> wrote in message
news:o peOjAarEHA.3244@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray. I have
> shortcut on a toolbar on the taskbar, but was wondering if it is possible
> to get it into the system tray? I'd like that feature.
>
> Ahmayzen

---
October 9, 2004 5:39:14 PM

"Jerry" <abc@xyz.def> wrote in message
> Why not select the Desktop as a toolbar on your system tray? Then you will
> all the shortcuts from your desktop on the system tray, including the
> recycle bin.

> "Ahmayzen" <ahhmayzen@anahhmayzen.place> wrote in message

>> Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray. I have
>> shortcut on a toolbar on the taskbar, but was wondering if it is possible

It only goes to the taskbar, I would like it to sit in the system tray, not
beside it on the taskbar.
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 10:47:34 PM

"Ahmayzen" <ahhmayzen@anahhmayzen.place> wrote:

>Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray.

Windows does not offer a way for this, but maybe you can find some
third-party software on the Internet for this. You can start searching
here: http://www.tucows.com/, http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/

--
(tm)
!