move recycle bin to system tray.

Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray. I have
shortcut on a toolbar on the taskbar, but was wondering if it is possible to
get it into the system tray? I'd like that feature.

Ahmayzen
3 answers Last reply
More about move recycle system tray

    Why not select the Desktop as a toolbar on your system tray? Then you will
    all the shortcuts from your desktop on the system tray, including the
    recycle bin.
    "Ahmayzen" <ahhmayzen@anahhmayzen.place> wrote in message
    > Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray. I have
    > shortcut on a toolbar on the taskbar, but was wondering if it is possible
    > to get it into the system tray? I'd like that feature.
    >
    > Ahmayzen

    ---

    "Jerry" <abc@xyz.def> wrote in message
    > Why not select the Desktop as a toolbar on your system tray? Then you will
    > all the shortcuts from your desktop on the system tray, including the
    > recycle bin.

    > "Ahmayzen" <ahhmayzen@anahhmayzen.place> wrote in message

    >> Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray. I have
    >> shortcut on a toolbar on the taskbar, but was wondering if it is possible

    It only goes to the taskbar, I would like it to sit in the system tray, not
    beside it on the taskbar.

    "Ahmayzen" <ahhmayzen@anahhmayzen.place> wrote:

    >Hi, is it possible to move the recycle bin to the system tray.

    Windows does not offer a way for this, but maybe you can find some
    third-party software on the Internet for this. You can start searching
    here: http://www.tucows.com/, http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP