team xbox

I'm looking through the team xbox web site and I come across a Tekken 5
advertisement.

Isn't Tekken 5 only on PS2?

If so, what the hell is an XBOX site doing by promoting PS2 exclusive games?

money is money!

"Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking through the team xbox web site and I come across a Tekken 5
> advertisement.
>
> Isn't Tekken 5 only on PS2?
>
> If so, what the hell is an XBOX site doing by promoting PS2 exclusive
> games?

Money talks and people listen.

--
Sal 9000
sal9000mx@hotmail.com

"Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking through the team xbox web site and I come across a Tekken 5
> advertisement.
>
> Isn't Tekken 5 only on PS2?
>
> If so, what the hell is an XBOX site doing by promoting PS2 exclusive
> games?

"Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking through the team xbox web site and I come across a Tekken 5
> advertisement.
>
> Isn't Tekken 5 only on PS2?
>
> If so, what the hell is an XBOX site doing by promoting PS2 exclusive
> games?

I was elementary school pals with a Rene Garcia... Heh... Probably a common
name was nontheless where'd you grow up?

- Cryo

> I was elementary school pals with a Rene Garcia... Heh... Probably a
common
> name was nontheless where'd you grow up?

California, I went to Live Oak elementary.

I don't remember a Cryo in the class (j/k).

Where did you grow up?

>> I was elementary school pals with a Rene Garcia... Heh... Probably a
> common
>> name was nontheless where'd you grow up?
>
> California, I went to Live Oak elementary.

Heh, well we were in the same state, but I went to Fernangeles Elementary in
the San Fernando Valley (Sun Valley to be exact). I guess the world's not
THAT small :)

- Cryo

> I don't remember a Cryo in the class (j/k).

Heh...

There's another Rene Garcia that lives on the same street as me. We bought
furniture from the same store, and when I went to pay they told me I owed a
couple thousand dollars. That's when I found out there was another person
with my name on the same street. I guess the world is alot smaller than I
thought.

"Cryofax" <ThrowPoopt@YourFace.com> wrote in message
> "Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> I was elementary school pals with a Rene Garcia... Heh... Probably a
>> common
>>> name was nontheless where'd you grow up?
>>
>> California, I went to Live Oak elementary.
>
> Heh, well we were in the same state, but I went to Fernangeles Elementary
> in the San Fernando Valley (Sun Valley to be exact). I guess the world's
> not THAT small :)

Whoooo hoooo! SF Valley in the house. I grew up in North Hills and went to
school in Sherman Oaks. Pinecrest elementary and Jr. High and Notre Dame
HS. It is quite a small world.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Cryofax" <ThrowPoopt@YourFace.com> wrote in message
>> "Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> common
>>>
>>> California, I went to Live Oak elementary.
>>
>> Heh, well we were in the same state, but I went to Fernangeles Elementary
>> in the San Fernando Valley (Sun Valley to be exact). I guess the world's
>> not THAT small :)
>

> Whoooo hoooo! SF Valley in the house. I grew up in North Hills and went
> to school in Sherman Oaks. Pinecrest elementary and Jr. High and Notre
> Dame HS. It is quite a small world.

*Gives MattinglyFan the secret SF Valley handshake*

- cryo

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Cryofax" <ThrowPoopt@YourFace.com> wrote in message
>>> "Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> Heh, well we were in the same state, but I went to Fernangeles
>>> Elementary in the San Fernando Valley (Sun Valley to be exact). I guess
>>> the world's not THAT small :)
>>

>> Whoooo hoooo! SF Valley in the house. I grew up in North Hills and went
>> to school in Sherman Oaks. Pinecrest elementary and Jr. High and Notre
>> Dame HS. It is quite a small world.
>
> *Gives MattinglyFan the secret SF Valley handshake*
>
> - cryo

*Replies with the handshake and the SF Valley password*