Intel Core i3-2120 Sandy Bridge

Asus P8H61- ML E motherboard

ATI Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire 1Gb DDR5 Graphics Card

8Gb(2x4Gb) Corsair DDR3 (1333) Value Select

Cooler Master GX 550W PSU

Cooler Master Elite 371 Casing

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 GB Hard Disk

HP DVD-ROM

I've installed NFS The Run, but its running very very slow, Fraps Shows maximum 29 fps, CPU & GPU usage is also normal, but the game is running so slow and hanging that i cant play it..........Plz help me what is the problem. i have already played BF3 & MW3, they run perfect.Is this the problem with my PC or the Game is so heavy?????????Plz Help
June 27, 2012 12:57:52 PM

NFS The Run is artificially capped at 30 FPS. There's apparently a patch that fixes it though.
Score
June 27, 2012 1:27:16 PM

DJDeCiBeL said:
NFS The Run is artificially capped at 30 FPS. There's apparently a patch that fixes it though.

Can you tell me the name of the patch & where to download it?thnx
Score
Related resources
June 27, 2012 1:39:47 PM

I think it's 1.1.0 (the only patch that exists for the game as far as I know, and you have to get it off of Steam), but it doesn't remove it automatically, you have to disable V-Sync to make it work.

Regardless, there's no real reason to uncap it. I have the game and I've never patched it because I never saw the need. 30 FPS is just fine. Sure, my system could probably run it at well over 60 FPS (guessing 80-100), but that doesn't really matter when it runs just fine the way it is.
Score
June 27, 2012 1:46:09 PM

Duplicate post, dont spam the forums with your pirated game not working right. TH doesnt support piracy. If you bought the game it would autopatch.
Score
June 27, 2012 1:51:24 PM

vrumor said:
Duplicate post, dont spam the forums with your pirated game not working right. TH doesnt support piracy. If you bought the game it would autopatch.

If u cant help........go to hell
Score
June 27, 2012 2:07:27 PM

No sir, you go there, it is against forums rules to ask about anything related to piracy. Dont be a cheap *** buy the game and youll get all the help you want. Reported thread for piracy.
Score
June 27, 2012 2:10:34 PM

Well, to be honest, I haven't actually played that game in ages because, honestly, it sucks, so I didn't even know there was a patch until I Googled it, but vrumor is right. Buy the game and try again.
Score
June 27, 2012 3:00:14 PM

vrumor said:
No sir, you go there, it is against forums rules to ask about anything related to piracy. Dont be a cheap *** buy the game and youll get all the help you want. Reported thread for piracy.

Do what u wish..................*****
Score
June 27, 2012 4:16:30 PM

Piracy or help with pirated materials will not be allowed on the forums. Please do not ask for help in obtaining or using any material that defeats copyright laws and legal ownership.

If the game is a legitimate Steam purchased game, it will patch automatically. If it is not a legitimate, purchased copy by you for your own use, this is piracy and will not be allowed to be discussed here.

Thread closed.
Score
June 27, 2012 4:16:49 PM

This topic has been closed by Rubix_1011
Score
!