http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/FolksBox.html

Much better if I say so myself...
3 answers Last reply
More about painted xbox updated

    "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    news:Xns961C7DB2A8CACfakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136...
    > http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/FolksBox.html
    >
    > Much better if I say so myself...

    very cool in a retro type of way :), I would make one suggestion though, use
    a stencil for the lettering in the center instead of freehand. Really like
    the textured paint.

    keep it up!

    Wurm

    > "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    >> http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/FolksBox.html
    >>
    >> Much better if I say so myself...
    >
    > very cool in a retro type of way :), I would make one suggestion
    > though, use a stencil for the lettering in the center instead of
    > freehand. Really like the textured paint.
    >
    > keep it up!
    >
    > Wurm

    I did look for a stencil I liked, but could not find one. I even tried to
    make one. In the end, I had to go with the lettering I learned in Drafting
    class (25 years ago).

    TheLightsAreOn wrote:
    > http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/FolksBox.html
    >
    > Much better if I say so myself...
    well, it is unique. :)

Console Gaming Video Games Xbox Video Games