My Painted XBOX: Updated

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
news:Xns961C7DB2A8CACfakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136...
> http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/FolksBox.html
>
> Much better if I say so myself...

very cool in a retro type of way :), I would make one suggestion though, use
a stencil for the lettering in the center instead of freehand. Really like
the textured paint.

keep it up!

Wurm

> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>> http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/FolksBox.html
>>
>> Much better if I say so myself...
>
> very cool in a retro type of way :), I would make one suggestion
> though, use a stencil for the lettering in the center instead of
> freehand. Really like the textured paint.
>
> keep it up!
>
> Wurm

I did look for a stencil I liked, but could not find one. I even tried to
make one. In the end, I had to go with the lettering I learned in Drafting
class (25 years ago).