professional digital photography course?

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 7, 2005 3:40:54 AM

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a good course on professional digital
photography? I just love photography ... and with my D70 kit now
even more :-))))

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Giovanni
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 3:40:55 AM

"Most colleges offer digital photography courses, but I can't imagine
them
telling you much more than what you could learn via a good book and the
net... "

Hands-on experience? Access to a variety of equipment? Image software
in a lab, that you can't afford? Student discounts on software like
Photoshop? Opportunities to have your work displayed in the college
gallery? Credit towards a fine arts degree?
!