professional digital photography course?

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a good course on professional digital
photography? I just love photography ... and with my D70 kit now
even more :-))))

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Giovanni
1 answer Last reply
More about professional digital photography course

    "Most colleges offer digital photography courses, but I can't imagine
    them
    telling you much more than what you could learn via a good book and the
    net... "

    Hands-on experience? Access to a variety of equipment? Image software
    in a lab, that you can't afford? Student discounts on software like
    Photoshop? Opportunities to have your work displayed in the college
    gallery? Credit towards a fine arts degree?

Photo Cameras