Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth ;)
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

--
dana796
dana796's Profile: http://www.genxbox.com/vb/member.php?userid=337

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"dana796" wrote in message

> Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
> Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

BS.

> and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
> growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

A pink-sheet shell with offshore holdings in the Cayman Islands?

Yeah, that isn't a scam. (Sarcasm)

Go pump 'n dump elsewhere, asswipe.

Thanks for spam, now go away, wise and beautiful woman.

- Cryo