Nokia 3560 vs Panasonic Versio/Allure

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.tech,alt.cellular.telephones (More info?)

I was looking at Nokia 6560 and 3560 for ATT's TDMA network. However, I
have basically concluded that the former, much as I like it, is too
expensive. In the meantime the newsgroups have received glowing
reports about Panasonic Versio/Allure. If someone has the experience to
compare the Panasonics with Nokia 3560 I would be grateful. They go for
comparable prices on Ebay.
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3560 panasonic versio allure
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.tech,alt.cellular.telephones (More info?)

    RPS <rps@null.void> wrote in message news:<040820041956352828%rps@null.void>...
    > I was looking at Nokia 6560 and 3560 for ATT's TDMA network. However, I
    > have basically concluded that the former, much as I like it, is too
    > expensive. In the meantime the newsgroups have received glowing
    > reports about Panasonic Versio/Allure. If someone has the experience to
    > compare the Panasonics with Nokia 3560 I would be grateful. They go for
    > comparable prices on Ebay.

    We can only say, that Nokia phones 6560 and 3560 are supported by
    Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). It's a bit more
    convenient, when you can manage your mobile phone data in
    multifunctional interface.

    If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.tech,alt.cellular.telephones (More info?)

    I don't know of any advantages the Panasonic has over the Nokia other than
    size & weight although I would get the optional battery if you can find one.
    I had the Panasonic and like it very much because of the size/weight issue.
    For most people the Nokia is probably the better buy as it has far more
    accessories available for it, much larger characters on the display, much
    longer standard battery, & more features. There were very few accessories
    made for the Panasonic and you will probably have trouble finding those.

    Fred
    "RPS" <rps@null.void> wrote in message
    > I was looking at Nokia 6560 and 3560 for ATT's TDMA network. However, I
    > have basically concluded that the former, much as I like it, is too
    > expensive. In the meantime the newsgroups have received glowing
    > reports about Panasonic Versio/Allure. If someone has the experience to
    > compare the Panasonics with Nokia 3560 I would be grateful. They go for
    > comparable prices on Ebay.

Nokia Panasonic