DCX .8 has some cool new maps!

But I am still looking for the Subs!!1 What maps do they have subs
you can command in them?

Thanks for any help!

Moondog

"Moondog" <Someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> But I am still looking for the Subs!!1 What maps do they have subs
> you can command in them?

Midway has subs, so does Guadalcanal I think... they're lots of fun. Nearly
as much fun as the Mirage with Exocet missiles... drop one on a run towards
a ship and watch it level out over the sea and hit the ship... 3 or 4 are
enough to sink the HMS Edinburgh on Midway... although it does have
effective anti air defences.

TRENDING THREADS