Sign in with
Your question

S-VIDEO to RCA?

Last response: in Components
June 28, 2012 3:25:22 AM

I want to use a huge old fat TV that wieghs 100 pounds :lol:  , as a Second Monitor to display movies on so my family can watch while I'm doing other stuff. I know it isn't a good idea since it has such a bad quality we have a 44" TV in the living room so I know the huge difference lol.

My card has VGA and 4-pin S-VIDEO output and the TV only has RCA (correct me if wrong, the yellow, red, white) input.

So with little thought I searched for a S-VIDEO to RCA and I already have a 3.5mm to White and Red plug.

But this is much harder than I thought because most of them only convert to Black and White!!!!! Wtf?

I know it can output normal colored video because it works on the 44" Tv in the living room.

Budget under 5$ is all I have in paypal currently. Site ebay I know there has to be one for under 5$ because alot of it is 99 cent

More about : video rca

June 28, 2012 12:04:44 PM

brythespy said:
I want to use a huge old fat TV that wieghs 100 pounds :lol: 

Makes me feel sad to remember I have one of 27" Sony I bought 7 years ago. It was in perfect working condition when I put it in the box. Move twice since & I wonder if it is still working. :( 

I only get one question: Why? If you got the TV in the living room? No media player there? Any chance to get a very long HDMI cable ( I got a 10 meter HDMI cable working fine so I know it works) to route the movie to the 44" TV or re-arrange them so it will be close to your PC?
m
l
!