auto log off time settings

October 9, 2004 12:05:33 PM

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to set the amount of
time before my computer automatically logs off from a
particular logged on account.

I am running XP Pro with several log on accounts.

Thank you,
Mike

More about : auto log time settings

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 3:15:39 AM

Hi Mike,

Right click on the desktop and select properties. Flip to the screensaver tab and change the time before the screensaver
kicks in.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10aa01c4ae11$6cc67900$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi, I am trying to figure out how to set the amount of
> time before my computer automatically logs off from a
> particular logged on account.
>
> I am running XP Pro with several log on accounts.
>
> Thank you,
> Mike
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 11:21:41 AM

"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| Hi, I am trying to figure out how to set the amount of
| time before my computer automatically logs off from a
| particular logged on account.
|
| I am running XP Pro with several log on accounts.

Is the screensaver logging you off?
!