auto log off time settings

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to set the amount of
time before my computer automatically logs off from a
particular logged on account.

I am running XP Pro with several log on accounts.

Thank you,
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about auto time settings

    Hi Mike,

    Right click on the desktop and select properties. Flip to the screensaver tab and change the time before the screensaver
    kicks in.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10aa01c4ae11$6cc67900$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > Hi, I am trying to figure out how to set the amount of
    > time before my computer automatically logs off from a
    > particular logged on account.
    >
    > I am running XP Pro with several log on accounts.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Mike

    "mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    | Hi, I am trying to figure out how to set the amount of
    | time before my computer automatically logs off from a
    | particular logged on account.
    |
    | I am running XP Pro with several log on accounts.

    Is the screensaver logging you off?