Long timr to explore My Computer

Hi,

Each time I right click on Start or My Computer to
explore my PC, it will come out a while screen and took
acout 20-30 sec to show all my drive.

Any suggestion?

thks & rgds
Jonathan

Looks OK now. Will monitor further.

Thank.

Hi Jonathan,

You might want to download and run the following edit:

Prevent delay opening my computer (line 157, right column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://aspnet2.com/mvp.ashx?AnandoChatterjee