ESPN MLB 2K5 questions

Hi. I cannot find the following 2 options that they have had in
previous years for this game: Pitch preview (there seems to be no
batting cursor at all, let alone a pitch preview of where the ball will
come in at) & auto fielding. Are either/both there and I'm just missing
them? I know, I know....both make the game too easy. Its not for me,
its for the wife who won't play the game without these 2 features. lol.
I have to say, so far after a little bit of play, 2K5 doesn't seem to
be as good as the previous couple years. Its seems like they tweaked
with the game a bit *too* much. I don't like that annoying zoom that
takes place as the ball is coming towards the plate.

I wouldn't try to make sense out of the game. It doesn't have any. It's
geared towards the mentally retarded segment of the population, which
happens to be the majority. If you enjoy theatrics and an arcade feel,
then MLB 2K5 is for you. If you prefer realism, you're going to be
waiting forever. The masses like to use the mush between their ears as
infrequently as possible.

wjm

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2004

"aether" <vercingetorix@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I wouldn't try to make sense out of the game. It doesn't have any. It's
> geared towards the mentally retarded segment of the population, which
> happens to be the majority. If you enjoy theatrics and an arcade feel,
> then MLB 2K5 is for you. If you prefer realism, you're going to be
> waiting forever. The masses like to use the mush between their ears as
> infrequently as possible.

You are definitely in a glass house there, Bonzo.