Epic Cooling Efficient Box Concept

frenzyvanrafi

Honorable
Mar 25, 2012
Hi, I just creating the case modding which I created with Google SkecthUp. It looking failed because I got upset when I creating that, here the case:
Front:
7462311554_de832645e3_b.jpg

Rear:
7462313118_d714282345_b_d.jpg

X-ray:
7462312680_0e83521c89_b_d.jpg

Cooling circulation detailed:
7462313948_4e4194c361_b_d.jpg

The blue line are cool air from front fan, red line are hot air which removed from CPU air cooling. It using 140mm fan to helping removing the heat.

Unlike most case, the case has cooling ventilation to avoid heat spreading to casing making case too hot. This cooling system inherited from BTX platform that has been abandoned.
btxcase2.jpg

What your opinion about my concept?

NOTE: If you got broken image, go to the image URL directly by copy image URL.

popatim

Titan
Failure: You have not provided a means for cool air to enter the motherboard side of the case so air will not flow. I suggest you move the front fan to the lower right hand side (motherboard side) instead of high on the left. Also the rear fan will probably need to be bigger than the other two fans as you have no other venting options for air to escape so all you will be doing is building up pressure in the case and possibly over-rev'ing the rear fan as it tries to escape. Add in a grill under the PSU and flip it over as it was meant to be. Let it draw in its air from the bottom and expell it out the back.

theconsolegamer

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
I second what Brett and popatim said even though I deem the word failure as too harsh and unnecessary for just a concept.

If you have something like a Scythe Susanoo to blow incidental air into the MOBO and other all other components aswell then no need for more fans just some mesh lol.

I'll suggest that cool air comes from below with 2 fans as intake and one to exhaust and to make your logo where the actual fans are located or something else.

Keep us posted. =)