Sign in with
Your question

Good audio card for razer Carcharias

Last response: in Components
June 28, 2012 3:10:10 PM

I bought a new Razer Carcharias headset and I wonder what audio card should I use.I currently use the motherboard built-in Realtek card,but I think it's not so good for gaming.Although I've upgraded my computer's GFX adn CPU several times,I never really cared about audio and I'm asking for your help.BTW I don't have a huge budget, so I'd be greatful if you could recommend something <50 euros.
June 28, 2012 3:32:04 PM

Best bang for the buck 2ch sound card i've heard is the Asus Xonar. They have really good onboard headphone amplifiers, and use better quality DACs than average big box sound cards. Look at the Xonar DSX.
June 28, 2012 3:37:26 PM

Quote:
Best bang for the buck 2ch sound card i've heard is the Asus Xonar. They have really good onboard headphone amplifiers, and use better quality DACs than average big box sound cards. Look at the Xonar DSX.

Thanks a lot for answering.It's price is good,so maybe I'll buy it.
Related resources
June 28, 2012 3:42:30 PM

I have the same headset, and the older version of that card. Sounds great for the money spent.

Best feature:

Automatic jack-sensing front-panel output
The IntelĀ® HDA-compatible front-panel header automatically switches output between the back and the front of the case once speakers/headphones are plugged in. Never again will you be bothered by the need to change connection settings manually!

You can use your existing front panel jacks!
June 28, 2012 7:28:51 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Home Audio to section CPU & Components by Rubix_1011
!