rumor: halo 2 expansion coming soon

Jordan

Vineet Gossain wrote:
> Apparently, on the official Korean xbox site, there is a listing in
> the upcoming games section for:
>
> Halo 2 X-Pack (Expansion Pack)
>
> There's an article about it on gamespot
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/18/news_6120727.html
>
> Suprised no one had mentioned it here yet.

Hopefully they finish the game.... :^)

Did you see Penny Arcade? They did a slayer match with Bungie...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3

"We have to admit it - they're damn good at Halo. Really good. It's as
though they spent their development time practicing slayer instead of
making downloadable maps or writing a proper ending for the game.

Halo 2 Milestones:
Marginally improved graphics? Check!
Giant psychic plant? Check!
Xbox Live co-op? []
Ending (?) []"

- Jordan

Vineet Gossain <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> spewed:
> Apparently, on the official Korean xbox site, there is a listing in
> the upcoming games section for:
>
> Halo 2 X-Pack (Expansion Pack)
>
> There's an article about it on gamespot
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/18/news_6120727.html
>
> Suprised no one had mentioned it here yet.
>
> Vin

Nice. Tnx for the heads up. Damn M$ and Bungie.... grr.

--
Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com

"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Vineet Gossain wrote:
>> Apparently, on the official Korean xbox site, there is a listing in
>> the upcoming games section for:
>>
>> Halo 2 X-Pack (Expansion Pack)
>>
>> There's an article about it on gamespot
>> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/18/news_6120727.html
>>
>> Suprised no one had mentioned it here yet.
>
> Hopefully they finish the game.... :^)
>
> Did you see Penny Arcade? They did a slayer match with Bungie...
>
> http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
>
> "We have to admit it - they're damn good at Halo. Really good. It's as
> though they spent their development time practicing slayer instead of
> making downloadable maps or writing a proper ending for the game.
>
> Halo 2 Milestones:
> Marginally improved graphics? Check!
> Giant psychic plant? Check!
> Xbox Live co-op? []
> Ending (?) []"
>
> - Jordan

LOL! I agree. I was quite miffed when there was no Live! co-op of any sort.
A buddy of mine and I like to play online, but one on one is not that fun. I
hope with this apparent expansion they add Live co-op.

"Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
> Apparently, on the official Korean xbox site, there is a listing in
> the upcoming games section for:
>
> Halo 2 X-Pack (Expansion Pack)
>
> There's an article about it on gamespot
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/18/news_6120727.html
>
> Suprised no one had mentioned it here yet.

We in the internet newsgroup community do not care to comment on rumor and
speculation. It is much more preferable to sit back, relax, play some video
games, and wait for the facts to come out.

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"A Man, Just Like Other Men" <Nada2Spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
>> Apparently, on the official Korean xbox site, there is a listing in
>> the upcoming games section for:
>>
>> Halo 2 X-Pack (Expansion Pack)
>>
>> There's an article about it on gamespot
>> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/18/news_6120727.html
>>
>> Suprised no one had mentioned it here yet.
>

> We in the internet newsgroup community do not care to comment on rumor and
> speculation. It is much more preferable to sit back, relax, play some
> video games, and wait for the facts to come out.

I'd really like to join your internet newsgroup community. The one I've
been reading never tires of rumor and speculation. <g>

"A Man, Just Like Other Men" <Nada2Spam@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:gFK%d.40744$wl4.1446383@twister.southeast.rr.com...

<snip>

> We in the internet newsgroup community do not care to comment on
> rumor and speculation. It is much more preferable to sit back,
> relax, play some video games, and wait for the facts to come out.

I'd like to have a look at your rumor free internet community. We're
almost constantly blowing it out our asses at the one I frequent.

--
---Stash

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence
of the American people." H.L. Mencken

SPAM FILTER:
You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"sgk" <sgk@YourMind.neo.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
>> Stash: I think you may be my long-lost identical twin.
>
> Then you must be one *nasty* lookin muhfuh.

LOL! That's me!