pic and fax viewer

October 9, 2004 2:17:34 PM

hello, i just recently installed microsoft office. now
when i open up a picture, my computer uses microsoft

photo editor instead of windows picture and fax viewer. i
would rather it used the windows picture and fax

viewer. is there a way to set it as the default?
<obe>

More about : pic fax viewer

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 4:36:49 PM

Right-click on a picture file, select "Properties",
under the "General" tab select "Open with",
select "Change", select "Windows Picture
and Fax Viewer", place a check next to
"Always use the selected program to open
this kind of file", then click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"obadiah" wrote:

| hello, i just recently installed microsoft office. now
| when i open up a picture, my computer uses microsoft
|
| photo editor instead of windows picture and fax viewer. i
| would rather it used the windows picture and fax
|
| viewer. is there a way to set it as the default?
| <obe>
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 4:36:50 PM

THANKYOU CAREY!

spx

-------------------

>"obadiah" wrote:
>
>| hello, i just recently installed microsoft office.
now
>| when i open up a picture, my computer uses microsoft
>|
>| photo editor instead of windows picture and fax
viewer. i
>| would rather it used the windows picture and fax
>|
>| viewer. is there a way to set it as the default?
>| <obe>
>.

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 4:47:32 PM