pic and fax viewer

hello, i just recently installed microsoft office. now
when i open up a picture, my computer uses microsoft

photo editor instead of windows picture and fax viewer. i
would rather it used the windows picture and fax

viewer. is there a way to set it as the default?
<obe>
3 answers Last reply
More about viewer

    Right-click on a picture file, select "Properties",
    under the "General" tab select "Open with",
    select "Change", select "Windows Picture
    and Fax Viewer", place a check next to
    "Always use the selected program to open
    this kind of file", then click Apply.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "obadiah" wrote:

    | hello, i just recently installed microsoft office. now
    | when i open up a picture, my computer uses microsoft
    |
    | photo editor instead of windows picture and fax viewer. i
    | would rather it used the windows picture and fax
    |
    | viewer. is there a way to set it as the default?
    | <obe>

    THANKYOU CAREY!

    YOU'RE WELCOME OBADIAH!

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Obadiah" wrote:

    | THANK YOU CAREY!

Configuration Fax Microsoft Customization Windows XP