I3 2100 intel hd graphics 2000

shahriyar007

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
I bought a GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 with i3-2100.....but i can't install intel HD graphics 2000..It said "your motherboard does not meet the minimum requirement for this service.....please help me..by using a software I have known that I have intel HD graphics 1000.but how can i turn it into intel HD graphics 2000..

Ummm...no it doesn't.

Your cpu has HD2000, not HD1000. You just plug your monitor into your motherboard and you have HD2000 graphics. You don't have to "turn it into" anything.

Not sure what your issue is...

AS Geekapproved stated, you should be able to just plug your montor in to the back panel, I think you have both a DVI and an HDMI output. This should allow you to see the bios and to install windows 7.

Windows 7 will use a generic VGA driver. The GPU driver for Intel's IGP should be on the MB Utility CD and should auto install it.

If you add a dedicated GPU, You would then install the GPU driver from the GPU utility disk. Bios should have a line item setting the "Use GPU" to probably auto and on post would detect if you have both a IGP and a Dedicated GPU card.

This the CPU Integrated video then? There is also a big nVidia icon on the MB web page but that could be just an ad.

Integrated Graphics Processor:

1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200

Dude, Intel doesn't make ANY motherboards with integrated video. The video is built into the cpu.

Nvidia does not put graphics chips on Intel motherboards either, or cpu's.

Remember back on the days they have conroe and kentsfield, they used to make the GMA on the chipset?

Anyway you are correct, Just install the driver, and you should be fine.

Yes I remember, and that has what to do with this thread which is NOT about conroe or kentsfield by the way. This thread is about Sandy Bridge. Pay attention.