Steering Wheel for Xbox

Last response: in Video Games
March 19, 2005 6:21:15 AM

Need your advice.
I'm looking to get a steering wheel for my xbox but am having problems
deciding between these 2.
1) Intec Wireless Racing Wheel
2) Mad Catz MC2

After reading a few reviews I found that one of these 2 is probably best. If
you suggest another kind, please let me know.

Thanks

Will

More about : steering wheel xbox

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 1:38:26 PM

I would hold off....
There is finally going to be a force feedback wheel for the Xbox that will
be released in conjunction with the upcoming game Forza Motorsports.

Jay J

!