Steering Wheel for Xbox

Need your advice.
I'm looking to get a steering wheel for my xbox but am having problems
deciding between these 2.
1) Intec Wireless Racing Wheel
2) Mad Catz MC2

After reading a few reviews I found that one of these 2 is probably best. If
you suggest another kind, please let me know.

Thanks

Will
1 answer Last reply
More about steering wheel xbox

    I would hold off....
    There is finally going to be a force feedback wheel for the Xbox that will
    be released in conjunction with the upcoming game Forza Motorsports.

    Jay J

    "WC" <wc@wc.ca> wrote in message
    > Need your advice.
    > I'm looking to get a steering wheel for my xbox but am having problems
    > deciding between these 2.
    > 1) Intec Wireless Racing Wheel
    > 2) Mad Catz MC2
    >
    > After reading a few reviews I found that one of these 2 is probably best.
    > If you suggest another kind, please let me know.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Will

Console Gaming Steering Wheel Xbox Video Games